Hi Everyone 😃
Great feedback re the survey and thank you to the many who responded … no big surprises in there but some stuff to think about and other stuff to action. (Plus…. please be understanding, I’m running on a very tight margin currently – some decisions have been purely driven by a need to survive in the current climate 😟)
As you know, I do love a bullet point, so let’s go through my plans:
- I have problems with the Covid limitations on numbers in classes, so as a Plan A for September, have limited the VIP’s to 4 Live classes per week (still giving unlimited online and also Dashboard access), which will hopefully open the way for casual attendees to get spaces in class. Please don’t think that you have to be a member to book classes – you can PAYG online for any of our Live or Online classes!
- Fight Klub always has a big waitlist, so we are adding one to the schedule from September 7th: Monday at 5.45pm, then another at 6.35pm. Wednesday we will now run a slightly later session at 6.45pm. Times are trialling until the end of September to see how they work out.
- Monday’s Body Conditioning at 7.30pm always has a big waitlist, so there will now be an alternative, less intense version – a new class with Jules, Old Skool Fitness. Upstairs in the Small Hall at Tubbenden, with dumbbells and choooons delivered Jules fun style! 6pm on Mondays, from September 7th.
- Early Morning Workouts: These will stay online as dictated by demand. Unfortunately, we had so many requests at EACH time slot, I’ve spread our bets and placed one at each time, trialling until the end of September, when I will have a clearer picture! At the moment I can only run this 3x a week so we return to our original Monday 6.30am/ Wednesday 7am / Friday 7.30am ….and will listen to feedback, adapting when we need to. Classes will be shared by myself & Rosie F…Lauren needs to drop hers for now, but may well be back, and I’m diverting Rosie B’s talents elsewhere….
- Rosie B will now be Live at Westcombe Park on Wednesdays … a 30 minute Mid Week Burner at 9.30am, followed by a much needed extra Fitness Pilates class at 10.15am. This will hopefully reduce waitlists for Friday morning’s FP! Rosie delivers a wonderful Pilates class – loved by many! Her other session is on Wednesday evening at 7pm, at Tubbenden.
- Likewise, Michele is concentrating her efforts Live, with Essential Pilates on Monday at 11.30pm at WP. I will look at bringing back an extra online evening session if demand is there during the Autumn.
- A 40 minute PowerWave session shared by Lauren & Rosie F, Thursday at 9.30am, from THIS WEEK, now means that we have a Live offering every morning, 7 days a week.
- Friday’s waitlists are crazy, so as well as another Fitness Pilates, I am adding a 30 minute Body Conditioning Express on Friday morning at 9.15am – from THIS WEEK. Make no mistake, we will get the job done, and send you off will muscles quivering still! Emma’s 45 minute Body Con will follow at 10am, allowing for our 15 minute wipe down and change around.
- Activation Bands & resistance bands will return! Due to Covid, we will have a rotation system, and after use, place the bands in the “Isolation” bucket for a week! Therefore we get to use more kit, but keep you safe. You will be directed in class, as to where to place them after use 🙂 If you have borrowed my Activation Bands, could I now ask for them to be returned? Amazon and Decathlon are selling them for around £6 if you wanted them for home use!
- Online extra classes: as requested by many, so please do support! Emma’s Power Combat returns on Wednesday at 10am, and Yoga Conditioning is back, also with Emma on Thursday at 10.15am. Lauren is back with Cardio & Core, but at 10am on Friday, while Rosie’s popular LBA returns to Tuesday at 10am. From the week commencing Sept 7th.
- KIDS & TEENS! Classes are back – a Tuesday Boot Camp at 5pm with Beth (outdoors as often as possible), Wednesday Online at 4.30pm HIIT with Rosie F, Thursday Teen Box is back with me at 6pm. Please note, these classes are being trialled to see if there is demand. Also, to make sure costs are covered they will all be £6 PAYG per child (use the booking discount code CR), or a concession VIP for £35 a month is available. The old class passes will be honoured if you have them.
Some of you are still not keen to return to Live classes … please be assured that we are complying with all regs and recommendations – my Covid policy is on the website here, and I’ve now added my Risk Assessment document for all to read.
– 3sqm separation during all active classes, plus 2sqm between top, sides & bottom of Yoga mats, which actually ends up being nearer 3sqm! Anyone standing closer together than this, are people in a social or family bubble!
– After a class, each 3m floor area is cleaned and sanitised, left ready for use by the next person. If any participant then chooses to use the sanitising equipment provided, to clean that area again for themselves, this is absolutely ok with me and everyone else. I want you, the participant to feel confident and safe in your class.
– I have removed all Yoga mats, and foam mats. We now only have vinyl mats to lend in class – these are very easily and quickly wiped and sanitised after use. Of course, many are bringing their own mat.
– As we have a booking system, I have a full record of attendees for track & trace purposes.
– Ventilation is via fresh air, coming through the open doors (and windows at Tubbenden).
– There is a one way system in operation at both WP and Tubbs …. I will be adding a directional vlog to the website and TeamUp bookings to make sure everyone knows which way to go in, and leave. I now have put enough equipment in the Main Hall at Tubbenden, to avoid participants going back & forth to the shed to prep for class, from the EXIT doors.
Wooaoahhh – a looooong read! Hope it all makes sense – it’s been a helluva week working stuff out – feel free to comment and feedback, but again please bear in mind how difficult a time this is for us business owners 😬 Let’s hope we move past this thing and return to a more normal normal in the not too distant future!
Thank you x
The 28 Day Energise Programme is complete and ready to rock! Let’s get fit, strong & healthy again!
Join me from September 7th for:
- 28 Days of all new 20 minute Strength Workouts – coached Mon to Fri at 6.30am live online!
- Meal Planners, Shopping List & Recipes
- Nutrition advice for health & fat loss
Adding to your Programme:
- Daily coaching in a Facebook private group
- Motivation & members support
- Laughs and banter in the group!
Details are here!
Youtube Weekly Upload – it’s Lauren’s turn this week – Total Body Accumulator – 36 mins of sweat! Enjoy!
Please give me a “like & subscribe” as support for my channel? Thank you!
If you want to exercise at home, without relying 100% on the internet connection, you could choose from a library of around 100 of my home workouts, on the Members Dashboard , for only £9 a month. Vip’s get this included in their membership! (Please get in touch for your VIp code)
Have a great weekend 😊
Follow me on my socials for class clips & lifestyle tips!
Facebook: Flin’s Fitness with Fran or join my group Flin’s Health & Wellness
LIVE & Online Classes for the week commencing Mon 31st August!
Live Classes – for venues, see on booking details
Mon – 10am Bank Holiday Boot Camp with Fran
Tues – 9.30am Complete Fitness Training with Tracey
Tues – 10.30am Yoga with Tracey
Tues – 6.30pm Barbell Strength with Emma covering Carrie
Tues – 7pm Zumba with Kelly
Tues – 7.30pm Yoga with Emma covering Carrie
Wed – 5.45pm Fight Klub with Emma
Wed – 6.45pm Fight Klub with Emma
Wed – 7pm Pilates with Rosie B
Thur – 9.30am PowerWave with Lau
Thur – 7pm Step HIIT with Fran
Fri – 9.15am Express Body Conditioning with Emma
Fri – 10am Body Conditioning with Emma
Fri – 11am Fitness Pilates with Emma
Sat – 10am Total Body Workout plus Stretch with Fran
Sun – 10am Complete Fitness Training with Lauren
Tues – 7.30am Early Morning Workout with Rosie F
Tues – 12.30pm Fitness Pilates with Fran
Tues – 5.45pm Total Body Workout with Emma
Wed – 7am Early Morning Workout with Fran
Wed – 9.30am Mid Week Burner with Rosie B
Wed – 5.45pm Cardio & Core with Rosie F
Wed – 6.30pm Pilates with Jules
Thur – 6.30am with Lau
Thur – 9.30am HIIt with Tracey
Thur – 5.45pm HIIT with Rosie F
Fri – 7.30pm Early Morning Workout with Rosie F
Fri – 10am LBA with Rosie F
Fri – 5.45pm Strength HIIT with Fran
Sat – 9.30am Total Body Workout with Rosie F
Sun – 10am Strength & Stretch with Fran