Here at Flin’s Fitness, we want to provide you with the fun and energy of your group fitness classes, while at the same time keeping you safe and feeling confident in our environment. We will take care to adhere to the fitness industry guidelines put in place to stop the spread of Covid19.
Please read the following carefully, and if any questions, feel free to call me, Fran, on 07976 412027, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Classes MUST be pre booked, no drop ins are allowed. As such there will be no refunds for no shows within an hour of the class starting. Restricted numbers mean restricted income and costs need to be met. Please be understanding on this – it really is simple to unregister on the TeamUp App with one click. (Please message for further info if required)
– Please ALWAYS bring a sweat towel to lay on your mat for absorption of sweat in active classes.
– Please use the hand sanitiser provided, before and after your session.
– Where possible bring your own mat. All other equipment must be wiped down on receipt, with the anti-bac wipes provided.
– Where there is a grid / circuit style class, please use grip style gloves, to allow for safe exchange of equipment, and avoid touching your face during the session. (We have these gloves for sale for £2, cost price, if required)
– There will be a one way system in operation, please observe this at all times, coming in one door and out the other, as will be shown.
– Please respect the social distancing in place, for both yourself and others.
– This is obvious, but please, if you are experiencing symptoms of Covid virus, please do stay at home.
Covid Risk Assessment Document for Flin’s Fitness