… is ONE way of putting it!
Another disappointing week in terms of the leisure & fitness industry’s return to “normality” , but here’s what my take is:
- It really won’t be long! Hints are there that mid July seems to be likely
- The problem with group exercise returning indoors is to do with deep breathing from the bottom of the lungs, in close proximity with others – we can’t wear masks while working out! Also sweat flying around is an issue.
- With that in mind, I reckon we will be able to return with a 2m separation – and I am planning for this currently.
- What’s the deal re not allowing outdoor larger classes???? I don’t get THAT at all – just that maybe it has to be addressed as one, with the rest of leisure perhaps? 🤷🏻♀️
Small Group Training:
At time of writing, there are currently a few spaces left to book a course for Tuesdays at 10am, and then a few odd spaces left on the PAYG Wednesday 5.45pm and Saturday 8.30am sessions for next week. Check out the TeamUp booking calendar to see what’s available. Hope to see some of you in the flesh 🤗
Youtube Weekly Upload:
The lovely Emma is this week’s star turn! No equipment needed for a challenging Yoga Conditioning session, Emma stylee 💕
Click through to my channel to watch it, don’t forget to “like & subscribe” as you will be able to opt for notifications about weekly workout 🙌🏽
Member’s Dashboard Uploads:
Another 11 workouts loaded on the dash with unlisted Youtube links, for the members, All 30 – 40 minute workouts:
– Fitness Pilates with Fran
– Yoga Conditioning Emma
– LBA Activation band with Rosie
– HIIT 40:20 with Rosie
– HIIT 30:10 with Rosie
– Tabata HIIT with Fran
– HIIT with Rosie Equipment Free
– Intense HIIT Equipment Free with Fran
– Sports Fit with Fran
– Cardio Combat with Lau
– Core & More with Lau
All this, plus TONS more, for just £9 a month – workouts on demand!
Have a great week everyone, keep the 👂🏼👂🏼out for further news from Boris!
- A simple guide to Zoom and online classes can be viewed on my website here
- If you want to exercise at home, without relying 100% on the internet connection, you could choose from a library of around 100 of my home workouts, on the Members Dashboard , for only £9 a month. I’m adding lots of the Zoom sessions to this daily!
Follow me on my socials for class clips & lifestyle tips!
Facebook: Flin’s Fitness with Fran or join my group Flin’s Health & Wellness
Classes for the week commencing Mon 22nd June
|MON||Early Morning Workout||6.30am||Rosie B|
|MON||Low Impact Keep Fit||11.00am||Kelly|
|MON||Lunchtime LBA||12.30pm||Rosie F|
|MON||TEEN HIIT||4pm||Rosie F|
|MON||Yoga Flow Active||6.30pm||Jules|
|MON||Yoga Flow Relax||7.05pm||Jules|
|TUE||Early Morning Workout||7.30am||Rosie F|
|TUE||Core & More||9.30am||Tracey|
|TUE||TEEN Boot Camp||4.00pm||Beth|
|TUE||Cardio Ab Attack||5.00pm||Beth|
|WED||Early Morning Workout||7.30am||Rosie B|
|WED||Mid Week Burner||9.30am||Rosie B|
|WED||TEEN Sports Fit||4.00pm||Fran|
|THUR||Early Morning Workout||6.30am||Lauren|
|THUR||Lunchtime Body Con||12.30pm||Tracey|
|FRI||Early Morning Workout||7.30am||Rosie B|
|FRI||Total Body Workout||10.00am||Rosie F|
|FRI||Core & More||12.30pm||Lauren|
|SUN||Total Body Workout||9.30am||Lauren|
|SUN||Strength & Stretch||10.15am||Fran|