- You will need a Zoom account – it’s free and can be downloaded to your phone, pad or laptop. New to Zoom? Check out our step by step guide here
- Book on the Online session you want to join, as usual, on the TeamUp Booking Dashboard here
- You will receive an email link when you book the class, but there will be a link which goes live on your TeamUp booking, 15 minutes before the class starts ….click it a minute or two before the start, and BOOM! You will be in!
Download our handy step by step guides!
Getting Started With Zoom:
Fees for online classes
- PAYG £4
- VIP membership covers unlimited access for £45 a month – Concessions £35 – seniors, under 21’s & 999 staff.
- Premium VIP covers unlimited access, plus Members Lifestyle Club access to 100 or so different workout videos on the dashboard, plus diet & lifestyle coaching – £60
- Existing class packs will work, however will mean slightly overpaying if you use one of these. How about adding an ONLINE Class Pack? 10 for £35. Your other class pack will sit on your account until you want to use it at a live class!
As a basic start, a set of dumbbells and a mat would be sufficient, however there will be lots of equipment free too! As time goes on, we may add more equipment heavy workouts, but for now it’s dumbbells or body weight stuff.