SMALL GROUP TRAINING
Outdoor socially distanced training sessions with me, Fran, owner of Flin’s Fitness.
About the sessions & social distancing:
- If you have your own mat / dumbbells / skipping rope, please bring with you. Other equipment will be provided and cleaned prior to your use.
- Thin gardening gloves with grip should be worn to enable use of extra equipment – we have them for sale for £2 a pair if required.
- Hand sanitiser and anti-bac spray is also on site for your use.
- Every session will be different, challenging and fun!
- 5 people maximum per session.
- Class will be between 45 and 60 mins.
- Weather dependant, check back with the dashboard to confirm if wet weather.
- MON – 6.45pm at Tubbenden
- TUE – 10am at Westcombe Park
- WED – 6.45pm at Tubbenden
- THUR – 10am at Westcombe Park
- SAT – 9.30am at Tubbenden
T’s & C’s:
– Pre pay on booking to secure your space
– Injuries / health concerns MUST be discussed with Fran, prior to start of class
– NO refunds for no shows – cancellations will be refunded up to 2 hours before start of class, or if class cancelled due to weather conditions
Checklist of kit to bring:
✅ Hand towel
✅ Water to drink
✅ Gardening gloves – thin, grip style
✅ Personal mat / dumbbells / skipping rope if you have them!
Any Q’s please do get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org / 07976 412027