Ok, so lots to go through with you this week …shall I do a bullet point style newsletter?
Good idea, ok let’s go:
- Outdoor Training can now be up to 30 people. We are already off and running with this – all my Covid19 safety precautions are in place, and can be seen here on my website.
- We are doing a mix of outdoor classes and online next week – lots of changes to the schedule, so please do check the timetable below AND to cover my a**e (as I am the QUEEN of typos), a reminder that the booking dashboard is always correct!
- Going forward, due to having to greatly restrict the numbers at the face to face classes, there will be VIP or PAYG only – the class packs are gone for now. I will still honour any class packs on your account of course. All pricing can be seen here …VIP is a great option which gives you access to Live classes, online classes, and full access to the Members Dashboard for 100’s of pre recorded workouts you can beam onto your screen anytime!
- We will be commencing classes based in the halls from next Saturday 25th, although more popular classes will stay outside if weather allows. Active classes will have 100sqft spacing from your marked spot, whilst Pilates & Yoga sessions will be spaced at 2m from bottom of one mat to top on the next, plus a 2m separation to the side.
- TEENS – we will still run at least 2 online teen classes, maybe 3, each week during the Summer Hols – I’m still finalising which ones. Please do support them to keep them on the timetable!
- YOGA MATS – you will now be required to bring your own Yoga mat to classes. I have around 90 mats and some are brand new, but I may as well sell them off! My lovely mats with the white line down them are used, in varying condition, but first come first served and £15 each. The brand new ones are not as thick, but were £12, with carrying strap – I have 9 of these to sell. My other thinner mats are in various conditions, and available for £8 – again first come first served! Just drop me a message or email and we will sort it all out 🧘🏽♀️
- NEW REFUND POLICY – Again, due to covering overheads with much smaller classes, I will no longer be able to refund no shows at class. Within an hour of start of class will count as a late cancel and NOT be refunded. It’s so simple to click unregister if you are unable to make it, please please just use the app (android here) and click off to allow someone else your space. VIP’s will have a 3 strike and out policy – you will not be allowed to book ahead for the following month after your 3rd strike. Sorry guys, it all sounds so corporate, but I need to run a tight ship to survive this period of transition!
- Youtube Weekly Upload – On a happier note, how about this little gem from this week? Cardio & Core with Lau – equipment free, tough but with lots of options for you beginners out there! As always, I would love a “like & subscribe” as you will be able to opt for notifications about the weekly workout 🙌🏽
- Member’s Dashboard Uploads – not so many this week as we had some technical issues with the headmic (as in, it broke 🤷🏻♀️). We have the spare working while it’s being fixed, so it’s all good. 11 uploads – 3 have ok sound, but not headmic.
- Small Group Training – I have 3 people wanting a Small Group Training course on Tuesdays at 1.30 / 2pm. I need 5 to run this – if interested, please drop me a message. I am looking at sorting a couple of regular slots for my members that have enjoyed this more personalised service… I will have this back on track by next week.
I’m sure there’s more, but you may well have lost the will by now, so I will just say “See Ya Later” and can’t wait to actually “See Ya” !
More changes from 25th, but for now…. have a happy Sunday X
- A simple guide to Zoom and online classes can be viewed on my website here
- If you want to exercise at home, without relying 100% on the internet connection, you could choose from a library of around 100 of my home workouts, on the Members Dashboard , for only £9 a month. I’m adding lots of the Zoom sessions to this daily!
Follow me on my socials for class clips & lifestyle tips!
Facebook: Flin’s Fitness with Fran or join my group Flin’s Health & Wellness
Outdoor & Online Classes for the week commencing Mon 20th July
|MON||Early Morning Workout||6.30am||Fran|
|MON||Lunchtime LBA||12.30pm||Rosie F|
|MON||TEEN HIIT ONLINE||4pm||Rosie F|
|MON||ONLINE Body Con||5.45pm||Fran|
|MON||Outdoor Body Con||6.00pm||Jules|
|MON||Outdoor Yoga Flow||7.00pm||Jules|
|TUE||Early Morning Workout||7.30am||Rosie F|
|TUE||OUTDOOR Complete FT||9.30am||Tracey|
|TUE||TEEN Online Boot Camp||4.00pm||Beth|
|TUE||ONLINE Cardio Ab Attack||5.00pm||Beth|
|TUE||Outdoor BB Strength||6.00pm||Carrie|
|WED||Early Morning Workout||7.30am||Rosie B|
|WED||Outdoor M/Week Burner||9.30am||Rosie B|
|WED||Lunchtime Yoga Con||12.30pm||Emma|
|WED||ONLINE Power Combat||5.45pm||Emma|
|THUR||Early Morning Workout||6.30am||Lau|
|THUR||ONLINE Total Body W/out||9.30am||Tracey|
|THUR||ONLINE Lunchtime Yoga||12.30pm||Tracey|
|THUR||TEEN Combat ONLINE||4.00pm||Lau|
|THUR||ONLINE HIIT||5.45pm||Rosie F|
|THUR||ONLINE Essential Pilates||6.45pm||Michele|
|FRI||Early Morning Workout||7.30am||Rosie F|
|FRI||ONLINE Total Body W/out||10.00am||Rosie F|
|FRI||ONLINE Cardio & Core||12.30pm||Lau|
|FRI||ONLINE Cardio Ab Attack||5.45pm||Fran|
|SAT||ONLINE Total Body W/out||9.30am||Flin Gym|
|SAT||Total Body W/out + Stretch||10.00am||Lauren|
|SUN||Complete Fitness Training||9.30am||Lauren|
|SUN||ONLINE Strength & Stretch||10.15am||Fran|