Classes start to quieten down at this time of year, as do the gyms …people are on holiday, or just can’t exercise in the heat. Not everyone has air-con to keep them going, so how can you prevent your exercise habits taking a nose dive at this time of year?
1. It’s too hot and you just don’t have the energy or motivation!
2. It makes you too sweaty.
3. It leaves you feeling zapped.
4. Your internal chatter is veering towards “can’t be bothered…..”
Solutions to these problems:
1. Mindset required firstly – plan your workout and commit. Put your trainers on and then there’s no going back! OR, you could buddy up with a friend and between you kick each other up the butt to go and get it done!
2. This is a more tricky one if you are someone that hates to sweat (I have met many people at classes over the years that literally HATE sweating!) My advice on this one is to switch out your usual workout for something which is slower and low impact – focus on your posture and flexibility instead for a while. Try a Yoga or Pilates session which will keep you moving and is so good for your body and mind too!
3. Increase your water intake – before, during and after your workout. I mean by a LOT! The amount of fluids lost even sweating just a little, is phenomenal! Dehydration = lethargy! Being adequately hydrated means that you will finish your session feeling sweaty but ENERGIZED! You will leave the gym or class on your usual high 🙌🏽
4. Do it at home! Use the On Demand option which is very popular – and so cheap at just £7.75 a month! You can wear your oldest / comfiest workout wear - the leggings with the holes on the seams?!!! Or join us online, stick the fan on, or go in the garden in shade if there’s a fresh breeze, and “Just Do It” as the saying goes!
Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts – or should that be IF? 🤦🏻♀️
See you soon - probably both sweating! 🤪
See below for the full schedule for the coming week - Online and Face2Face ... and don't forget if you are struggling to be consistent with the Live Online or the Face2Face. £7.75 a month gives you access to over 800 workouts - anytime, anywhere!
Any questions, just give me a shout!
TeamUp Booking Calendar here
Schedule for week Mon 27th June:
🎥denotes Online classes
🎥6.45am Early a.m. Cardio & Core with Fran
🏫9.30am Cardio, Conditioning, Core with Lauren - WP
🏫10.30am Zumba Gold with Kelly - WP
🏫11.30am Pilates with Emma - WP
🎥6.00pm Body Conditioning with Rosie
🏫6.00pm Box Fit Circuits with Fran - Tubbenden
🏫7.00pm Box Fit Core with Fran - Tubbenden
🏫7.00pm Yoga Flow with Jules - Crofton
💃🏽8.00pm Dance Fit course with Jules - Crofton
🏫9.30am PUMP with Tracey - WP
🎥9.30am Body Conditioning with Lauren
👶🏻10.30am Back2Fit Mumma course with Tracey - WP
🏫6pm Stretch Pilates at Crofton - Emma
🎥6pm Express Hiit - Rosie
🏫6.30pm Total Body + Stretch with Carrie - Tubbenden
🏫7.00pm Zumba with Kelly - Crofton
🧘🏻♀️7.30pm Yoga Improvers - bookable course - with Carrie - Tubbs
🎥6.45am Early a.m. Strength with Rosie
🏫9.30am Total Body Workout with Rosie - WP
🎥9.45am Total Body - Emma
🏫6.15pm Circuits with Lauren - Tubbenden
🎥6.30pm Tone & Flow with Emma
🏫6.30pm Back2Basics + Pilates with Jules - Tubbenden
🏫7.10pm Box Fit Circuits with Fran - Tubbenden
🎥9.30am Boot Camp Online with Lauren
🧘🏿♂️6.30pm Beginners Yoga course with Tracey - Tubbenden
🎥6.30pm Pilates with Fran
🏫6.45pm Step HIIT with Rosie - Tubbenden
🎥6.45am Early a.m. HIIT Mixed with Rosie
🏫9.30am Body Conditioning with Fran - WP
🎥9.30am Cardio & Core with Lauren
🏫10.30am Total Body Lite with Fran - WP
🏫9.00am Hiit with Fran - Tubbenden
🎥9.30am Total Body with Lauren
🏫9.45am Boot Camp with Fran - Tubbenden🌤
Please note that this might be subject to change, and the schedule on TeamUp is correct on the day!